Burrito Wader Bag
The predawn gas station breakfast is made all the better by rolling it up into a burrito hiding the liquid cheese, powdered meat, and egg. The new Burrito Wader Bag does the same thing by keeping your wet river mess on the inside. With a built-in roll-out changing mat designed for dirty and wet gear that rolls up and stays secure with a simple pull of a cord. Keep clean and carry on.
- 210D Main body with PU coating and DWR finish
- Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric liner with PU coating and DWR finish
- Drawstring bag with a large fold out mat for changing out of wet waders
- Waders, boots, and gear get rolled up into the mat and into the bag for safe transport
- Drawstring closure
- Webbing shoulder strap
- One webbing haul handle on each side of the bag
One of the best accessory purchases I’ve ever made! The bag has a huge landing pad to stand on while you get your waders/on off, so you’re not standing on dirt or gravel. The bag itself has more than enough room for your waders, boots, raincoat, hat, and probably more. I compared this bag to two other competitors bags and am 100% satisfied that I made the right decision.