- 4 Piece Graphite Blank With Matte Finish
- Anodized Down-locking Reel Seat
- Dual Locking Rings
- Premium Ferrule & Guide Epoxy
- Over-sized Light Wire Single Foot Guides
- High-grade Cork
- Cork Composite Fighting Butt
- Alignment Dots
- Finished with Rod Bag and Cordura Rod Tube
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace loops and deep draw lacing for a secure fit
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
- Helical Carbon Fiber Construction
- Mid Flex, Fast Recovery Blank
- 4A Cork Half Wells Grip
- Hardwood Reel Seat Insert
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Reel Seat Components
- Matte Finish Olive Blank
- TiCH Single Foot Guides
- Ceramic Insert Rings
- Helical Carbon Fiber Construction
- 3-layer upper/4-layer lower waterproof breathable material for mobility and durability.
- Slim profile TIZIP® waterproof zipper for additional comfort and convenience.
- Ergonomic 3mm neoprene booties for comfort and increased puncture resistance.
- Storm flap handwarmer pockets with micro-fleece lining keeps hands warm on cooler days, designed to not catch on oars.
- Interior YKK zip pocket for storing smaller Items.
- Low profile D-ring at center back for hanging net.
- Integrated gravel guards with lace hook.
- Fully coated, corrosion-resistant zippers, pulls, and grommets.
- Removable elastic wading belt.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for allday comfort.
- Rugged abrasion-resistant nubuck upper for durability.
- Reinforced rubber rand in high wear areas for added abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection.
- Neoprene padded liner for enhanced comfort and increased ankle support.
- Improved drainage and less absorbent materials work to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware with locking lace hook for a secure fit in all types of conditions.
- Rubberized webbing pull-loops for easy-on.
- Heel step for easy off (Heel step to kick boots off with ease after a long day of fishing).
- Available in stud-compatible felt or sticky rubber sole options.
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water.
Top Sellers On The Fly
- CNC machined, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum design with quick release spool
- Ultra-large arbor design for quick line retrieve
- Smooth, compact carbon fiber drag system
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Oversized drag knob for easy adjustment
- Easily converts between left-hand and right-hand retrieve.
- Nylon reel case included
- Lifetime warranty
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left- to right-hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bouglé Mk VII, VI, V & IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Intuitive fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Includes species-specific PIKE and MUSKY models
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Lifetime warranty
Top Sellers Bait & Tackle
The reason the Trout Magnet works so well is because it is balanced.
Why does the Trout Magnet outfish everything in the stream?
The unique 1/64oz shad dart head and split tail allows the lure to fall horizontally rather than vertically. Their entire food source flows down the stream with the current. This is why most jigs do not work for trout. The Trout Magnet, on the other hand, flows naturally with the stream. With constant 1" to 3" twitches of the rod tip, the lure looks life-like as it flows downstream. Most jigs would not respond to this type of rod tip motion. For first time users we recommend using colors pink, chartreuse, mealworm and white. The lure is 1 1/4 inches in length.
What is the best way to fish the Trout Magnet?
Our preferred method is to fish the Trout Magnet under an E-Z Trout Float. The float serves as a strike indicator as well as keeping the lure at the appropriate depth—allowing the lure to remain in the feeding zone longer. Simply set the E-Z Trout Float at the depth just above the river bed and allow the Trout Magnet to flow naturally with the current.
TATULA 150 FEATURES:
- Aluminum Frame & Side Plate
- Reinforced Brass Gearing
- T Wing System
- 7BB + 1RB
- 5.4 R, 6.3 R, 7.3 R/L Gear Ratios
- 100mm Swept Handle
- Matte Black Finish with Tatula Spider
Model Number Bearings Gear Ratio Wt.(oz.) Line Capacity Drag (Max)
TAT150P 7BB, 1RB 5.4:1 7.9 Mono:16/100-Braid 55/105 13.2
TAT150H 7BB, 1RB 6.3:1 7.9 Mono:16/100-Braid 55/105 13.2
TAT150HS 7BB, 1RB 7.3:1 7.9 Mono:16/100-Braid 55/105 13.2
TAT150HSL 7BB, 1RB 7.3:1 7.9 Mono:16/100-Braid 55/105 13.2
- PREMIER® SPINNING RODS feature:
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with frosted silver hoods.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
MODEL Mono Capacity yd/lb Max Drag lb Gear Ratio Weight Retrieve Rate
TRIONSP20B 200/2 100/4 80/6 6lb | 2.7kg 5.2:1 6.30 20.8" | 53cm
TRIONSP25B 220/2 110/4 90/6 8lb | 3.6kg 5.2:1 7.50 23" | 58cm
TRIONSP30B 255/4 145/6 130/8 10lb | 4.5kg 5.2:1 8.60 25.9" | 66cm
TRIONSP35B 230/6 185/8 155/10 12lb | 5.4kg 5.2:2 10.40 28.1" | 71cm
TRIONSP40B 285/8 230/10 195/12 14lb | 6.3kg 5.2:4 11.30 31.6" | 80cm
Follow #PrecisionFlyFishing on Instagram
Share your images with us #precisionflyfishing