• Selecting and setting up your
• Selecting tippet (knots)
• How and why to select and fish different fly patterns
• Answers to your questions
• You will receive an intro to fly fishing book
4 Hours (The technical training)
• on the stream (hands on)
• Improving your casting and line mending
• Aquatic insects and fly patterns
• You will learn to fish Dry flies, Wets, nymphs and streamers and also have a good idea of when to use them for maximum results.
The first half of day two is spend on the water reviewing the insects and different techniques of how and why to fish what flies when. After lunch groups will be broke up and provided one of Precision Fly and Tackles guides and you will spend the second half of the day being guided on one of our many local waters.
Lodge: If you would like to stay with us please see our lodging page if you attend one of our schools or book a guided trip you will receive 10% off your price of lodging.
All gear, EXCEPT WADERS is provided for each student.
We will be providing lunch and refreshments for the class
To enroll, please contact us using one of the following methods:
50% PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT TIME O BOOKING
Costs: 8 hour programs are $380.00 per student does not include lodging
(lunch provided both days)
In order to provide more personalized and hands-on instruction:
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 5 STUDENTS PER CLASS, SO SIGN UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!