Redington Forge Wading Boots – Sticky Rubber
Features: Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design Corrosion-resistant lace loops and deep draw lacing for a secure fit Webbing pull-loops for easy-on Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water Felt sole for maximum underwater traction Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace loops and deep draw lacing for a secure fit
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
09, 11, 13, 08, 10, 12
- Compatible with all Fishpond backpacks
- 210D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- Front magnetic closure pocket for small fly boxes, pucks, and other quick access items
- Front main zippered storage compartment for large fly box storage
- Two small stretch mesh pockets on the front for quick access items
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam attachment (foam patch included)
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs for tool and accessory attachment on each side
- Integrated net slot on backpanel holds a long handle net
- D-ring on top center back for attaching a net release for short handle nets
- One large pocket on the backpanel with a zippered entry on each side
- Magnetic front pocket has velcro interior on one side, and 4 small stretch mesh pockets for organization
- Main front zippered pocket includes one interior zippered pocket
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond recycled fabrics
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Structured back air mesh panel to help carry heavy loads and keep cool
- Zippered main compartment for secure fly box storage
- Additional front zippered compartment for easy access
- Cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Compression Straps to distribute load, and expand to hold a rainjacket or other items on the bottom
- Two exterior water bottle pockets
- Can be worn as a lumbar or sling pack
- 210D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Ambidextrous design
- Easy-adjust shoulder strap buckle
- Cross-body stabilizing strap
- Large clamshell opening and quick access magnetic front pocket
- Two included dividers to keep your pack organized
- Hypalon® tool attachment points on top, sides, and shoulder strap
- Two large water bottle pockets
- Molded back panel with right and left hand net slots
- Attachment points on the bottom for gear straps (straps not included)
- One removable foam fly patch included
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- Includes our patented and signature molded drop down fly/cargo bench with outside velcro for fly foam attachment
- Hypalon and tool attachment features in all the right places
- Coated YKK water resistant zippers
- Flexible TPE lash tabs for rod tubes
- Integrated net sleeve on back panel
- Shoulder pad work station with velcro and Hypalon attachment points
- Cyclepond recycled fabric
- 3-layer upper/4-layer lower waterproof breathable material for mobility and durability.
- Ergonomic 3mm neoprene booties for comfort and increased puncture resistance.
- Large chest storage pocket with water-resistant YKK zipper, sized to fit fly boxes of various sizes.
- Flip-out YKK zip pocket for storing smaller items.
- Chest handwarmer pocket with micro-fleece lining keeps hands warm on cooler days.
- Two integrated tool docks for tool attachment and access.
- Low profile D-ring at center back for hanging net.
- Integrated gravel guards with lace hook.
- Fully coated, corrosion-resistant zippers, pulls, and grommets.
- Removable elastic wading belt.