- 210D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Ambidextrous design
- Easy-adjust shoulder strap buckle
- Cross-body stabilizing strap
- Large clamshell opening and quick access magnetic front pocket
- Two included dividers to keep your pack organized
- Hypalon® tool attachment points on top, sides, and shoulder strap
- Two large water bottle pockets
- Molded back panel with right and left hand net slots
- Attachment points on the bottom for gear straps (straps not included)
- One removable foam fly patch included
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
- Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist, and has a built in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
- The included pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Pack can be configured on the left or right side
- Shoulder strap can be configured on the left or right side - or can be removed completely
- Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro ‘loop’ for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- The underside of the shoudler strap pad has a silicone printing to minimize slip
- Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly boxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes
- Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
- Hemo’s sheath hidden behind the front stretch pockets
- Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side
- 3-layer upper/4-layer lower waterproof breathable material for mobility and durability.
- Ergonomic 3mm neoprene booties for comfort and increased puncture resistance.
- Large chest storage pocket with water-resistant YKK zipper, sized to fit fly boxes of various sizes.
- Flip-out YKK zip pocket for storing smaller items.
- Chest handwarmer pocket with micro-fleece lining keeps hands warm on cooler days.
- Two integrated tool docks for tool attachment and access.
- Low profile D-ring at center back for hanging net.
- Integrated gravel guards with lace hook.
- Fully coated, corrosion-resistant zippers, pulls, and grommets.
- Removable elastic wading belt.