• 4-ply nylon upper
• Adjustable wading belt with locking buckle
• Attached gravel guards with no-slip grips and integral lace hook
• 4mm double-taped neoprene booties
Features With the guide-quality lightweight nylon shell and exclusive DriPore2Gen Technology, the Pilot Ii wader is 100% waterproof and breathable an built to last. The high-density 4mm form-fitting neoprene booties made of 100% “CR” neoprene with double-taped waterproof seams keep your tootsies nice and toasty all day long. Swing leg protection panels and articulated knees make the Pilot II extremely comfortable and durable – all at a killer price point.
Pilot II Breathable Stockingfoot Guide Pants
• Single-seam straddle design reduces wear
• 4-ply nylon upper with 4-ply reinforced knees and legs
• Zippered waist pockets
• Adjustable belt with locking quick-release buckle and daisy-chain accessory loops
• Attached, gravel guards with nonslip rubberized elastic openings
The 2-ply rubberized 300 denier polyester upper and FT-Lite vulcanized rubber technology are ultra tough. Plus, all seams are stitched, taped and vulcanized for old school durability.
• Improved cleated soles
• Adjustable webbing belt leash with quick-release buckle
• Durable rubber boots with steel shanks
• Comfort fit, angled leg opening