Showing 1–36 of 39 results
Keitech's "Crazy Flapper" You would be crazy not to try it. The "Crazy Flapper" is available in 3 great sizes to match your fishing needs. The "Keitech Crazy Flapper" can be Texas rigged, used on the Dropshot and makes a great Jig trailer. The "Crazy Flapper" is dual injected using different types of PVC plastics. This gives the "Flapper" the perfect design to slither through cover while the claws and tentacles flutter seductively following the slightest movement. This allows the angler to use less weight, slow down the fall and keep the bait in the strike zone longer.
Keitech Crazy Flapper Features:
- PVC material with squid scent
- Great for Texas rig, Carolina rig and Jig trailer
- The 2.8-inch Keitech Crazy Flapper has 8 baits per pack
- The 3.6-inch Keitech Crazy Flapper has 7 baits per pack
- The 4.4-inch Keitech Crazy Flapper has 6 baits per pack
Keitech Easy Shiner Features:
- Natural swimming action
- Specific plastics densities for better balance and action
- Custom Keitech 2-tone color process
- Strong squid scent
- The 2-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 12 baits per blister pack
- The 3-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 10 baits per blister pack
- The 3.5-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 8 baits per blister pack
- The 4-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 7 baits per pack
- The 4.5-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 6 baits per pack
- The 5-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 5 baits per pack
- The 8-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 2 baits per pack
Durability - The Noisy Flapper is made from two types of durable plastic. The top is a high flotation no salt plastic. The bottom is a heavily salted plastic. This combination provides the perfect balance. A hook slot provides the perfect rigging alignment and keeps the Noisy Flapper free of debris. The 5/8 oz. weight allows for super long casts even on heavy equipment.
Incredible Action - The thing that makes the Noisy Flapper special is its ability to churn water even at the slowest of speeds. The Shape of the body and the head design allows the bait to glide through cover. The leg position and patented design catch the maximum amount of water causing tremendous kicking action.
Packaging - The special blister package keeps the baits straight and preserves the quality of the baits. No expense was sparred to deliver the perfect action to our customers.
The 2" & 2.5" Swing Impact are great on Bass, Crappie and Panfish. When the water is cold, or the forage is small these smaller versions produce. Try adding these as a trailer to our Mono & Guard Jigs for finesse fishing at its finest.
The 3" Swing Impact pairs perfectly to our #1 Super Round Jig Head. It also works great on the dropshot.
The 3.5" & 4" Swing Impacts are the most popular sizes. They can be used many ways. Try rigging them on our super Round Jig Heads adjust your weight and retrieve speed to target almost any depth. Texas rigging allows you to fish through and around vegetation and cover. Try targeting open water with a underspin. Add the 4" as a trailer on the Model I Casting Jig. Both are favorites on the Alabama Rig & Chatterbait
The 4.5 Swing Impact gives the angler a much larger and wider option. Upsize when the bite is on and fish are in an aggressive mood.
Keitech Swing Impact Features:
- Remarkable natural swimming action
- Strong squid scent
- Specifically weighted salted plastics provide better balance & action
- The 2" Keitech Swing Impact have 12 baits per pack
- The 2.5" & 3" Keitech Swing Impact have 10 baits per pack
- The 3.5" & 4" Keitech Swing Impact come 8 baits per pack
- The 4.5" Keitech Swing Impact have 6 baits per pack
- Pro designed by Skeet Reese
- Small profile bait with high water displacement perfect for Ned Rigs
- Rudder style tail causes more action on the fall
- Profile mimics baitfish and other natural forage for all season versatility
- Belly texture kicks up dirt and silt for higher visibility
- Bassmaster Classic® winning bait!
- High action pinchers create more strikes
- Crazy legs create additional action on fall or retrieve that entice wary or curious fish
- Main body can be cut at third leg to fit perfectly on a skirt jig
- Crazy legs swim with fast or slow movement and even flutter during a pause in the retrieve - perfect for dead sticking