Learning and Understanding How to Tenkara Fish with John-Paul Povilaitis
The First 3-4 Hours
- Selecting the appropriate equipment. And learning how to effectively setup up your equipment.
- How and why to select and fish different fly patterns. We will review different patterns for our local waters and how to be more effective on the water at different times of the year.
- John will be reviewing some of his favorite patterns for the area.
- You will receive a half dozen flies in popular trout patterns to get you started.
1-2 Hours (The technical training)
- On the stream learning how to cast and land fish
- Learning how to approach the water more effectively.
All gear, EXCEPT RODS provided for each student.
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided for the class.
To enroll, please contact us using one of the following methods:
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT
COST: $60.00 per student (lunch provided)
In order to provide more personalized and hands-on instruction:
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 12 STUDENTS PER CLASS, SO SIGN UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!