- This event has passed.
Fly Fishing Basics
• Selecting and setting up your rod
• Selecting tippet (knots)
• How and why to select and fish different fly patterns
• Answers to your questions
• You will receive an intro to fly fishing book
4 Hours (The technical training)
• on the stream (hands on)
• Improving your casting and line mending
• Aquatic insects and fly patterns
• You will learn to fish Dry flies, Wets, nymphs and streamers and also have a good idea of when to use them for maximum results.
All gear, EXCEPT WADERS is provided for each student.
We will be providing lunch and refreshments for the class
To enroll, please contact us using one of the following methods:
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT
Costs: 8 hour programs are $195.00 per student (lunch provided)
In order to provide more personalized and hands-on instruction:
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 5 STUDENTS PER CLASS, SO SIGN UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!